In this episode of Catholic Answers Live (March 14, 2017, 1st hour), Jimmy answers the following questions:
- Why shouldn’t we only believe things verified by science?
- How can we reconcile the Council of Trent saying that we have free will with John 6:44, where Jesus says “nobody can come to me unless the Father draws him”?
- How can we reconcile differences in the Gospels like where Jesus exorcizes either one or two men, depending on which Gospel you read?
- Are John, the Gospel writer, St. John, the Beloved Disciple, and St. John of Patmos are all the same individual.
- Did the Blessed Mother know she was free from original sin?
- Why do we not talk about the trauma felt by the soul of an aborted baby after it is separated from the body?
- What is the Catholic perspective on physician-assisted suicide?