In this episode of Catholic Answers Live (March 07, 2017, 2nd hour), Jimmy answers the following questions:
- How did the Church determine the current election process to select a new pope? How did the Church determine that Linus was Peter’s successor, and how was he elected?
- How should I deal with a priest who is extremely disrespectful to the pope? He has a podcast and takes time during his homily to criticize the pope. We’ve tried to talk to him and he pulls rank on us. What should I do as a lay person?
- If God is unchanging, did he have a body eternally, and how does the incarnation relate to God being eternal?
- I will be coming into the Church this Easter. How do I go about talking with my parents about my faith, who have been resistant?
- How do we disprove reincarnation through philosophy if that’s the best method for resolution?
- What is the best way to explain the Trinity to younger students?
- Is it wrong of me to no longer go to my parish and go to a different parish that seems to have more to offer in the way of women’s fellowship, bible studies, etc?
- I heard that there was a recent article that states Pope Francis said that people need to have fewer children because of overpopulation. I can’t find the quote. Do you have any information?
Click the link to watch the video on YouTube.