In this episode of Catholic Answers Live (March 21, 2017, 1st hour), Jimmy answers the following questions:
- What is a “eucharistic minister”?
- Do Muslims (and Jews) worship the same God as Christians?
- Is it necessary to renew your marriage vows at some point? Does it need to be done during a Mass?
- Who was James “the brother of the Lord”?
- When should you conclude something is not God’s will and stop praying?
- If someone has requested that you don’t pray for them after they die, should you honor that request? Can an angry soul take revenge?
- How to understand the issues of medical marijuana and recreational marijuana?
- Why is pouring more common in the Catholic Church than immersion when performing baptism?
- If you’re invited to someone’s house on a Friday in Lent, is it mortal sin to eat the meat they serve?