In this episode of Catholic Answers Live (March 9, 2017, 2nd hour), Jimmy answers the following questions:
- Where is the physical location of Heaven?
- How to explain praying to the saints to others, and what are some Bible verses that deal with this?
- If you’re killed immediately after going to confession, will you go straight to heaven or might you go to purgatory?
- Are physical illnesses caused by God?
- Why do we take Jesus literally when he says the Eucharist is his Body and Blood but not when he says we should pluck out our eyes or cut off our hands if they lead us into sin?
- How to answer Christians who say that the dead enter a sleep-like state until the Final Judgment?
- Why is the number 666 associated with the devil?