In this episode of Catholic Answers Live (Feb. 23, 2017, 2nd hour), Jimmy answers the following questions:
- My wife divorced me, how do I get an annulment?
- Why do we never hear about the Apostles children?
- What’s the Catholic teaching on predestination?
- What is the Douay-Rheims Bible and is it a valid translation?
- When I explain the Immaculate Conception to my Protestant family, I get to the point where I say “It is fitting that Mary was Immaculate Conception” and my family says, “Well, it might be fitting, but that doesn’t mean it is so.” How can I explain this better?
- If you’ve had spiritual experiences, how do you explain them? I’ve seen things that are hard to explain.
- How do I correct the false teachings of my RCIA director?
- Are the miracles of Medjugorje valid?
- I invited two Mormons to breakfast tomorrow, how should I steer the conversation?
- Annulments & the Catholic Church by Edward Peters