In this episode of Catholic Answers Live (Feb. 23, 2017, 1st hour), Jimmy answers the following questions:
- Appreciating science fiction from a Christian perspective
- I’ve seen people touch the monstrance, is that okay?
- What’s the Church’s position on transgender issue?
- In the bible, there’s a footnote on the USCCB’s website under Genesis 2:8 on the garden in the east, saying it’s a pleasure park. What’s the Catholic understanding of this?
- Hypothetically, if the Pope allowed divorced and remarried people to receive communion, what would that mean for the Church?
- My husband and I just had a baby, and I’m not ready health wise for another baby, and I asked my husband if he could get a vasectomy, how big of a sin is that? Can I still receive communion?
- Is there a possibility of intelligence life outside of us? What would that mean for theology and God’s relationship with those beings?
- Should we be filled with the Holy Spirit so we’re speaking in tongues? Is it another language or is it just babbling?