The Church Year: Apr. 16, 2012

in +Religion, Liturgical Year

Today is Monday of the 2nd week of Easter. The liturgical color is white.

Saints & Celebrations:

On April 16, there is no special fixed liturgical day in the Ordinary Form.

There is no special fixed liturgical day in the Extraordinary Form.

For information about other saints, blesseds, and feasts celebrated today, you can click here.

Readings:

To see today’s readings in the Ordinary Form, you can click here.

Or you can click play to listen to them:

Devotional Information:

According to the Holy See’s Directory on Popular Piety:

86. On this priestly basis, popular piety assists the faithful in persevering in prayer and in praising God the Father, in witnessing to Christ (cf. Acts 2, 42-47), and in sustaining their vigilance until He comes again in glory. It also justifies our hope, in the Holy Spirit, of life eternal (cf. 1 Pet 3, 15) and conserves important aspects of a specific [ritual] context, and, in different ways and in varying degrees, expresses those ecclesial values which arise and develop within the mystical Body of Christ.

columbus ohio windows April 18, 2012 at 5:55 am

you definitely deserve props for this Very amazing post congratulations.

window replacement April 18, 2012 at 5:57 am

I have no idea, yet somehow something about this bothers me…. i will have to sleep on it and advise you once i’ve truly determined what it is

columbus roofing contractor April 18, 2012 at 9:10 pm

that’s amazing expertise that you’re furnishing there, in my opinion, i just find the organic solution works wonders in regards to most things, it seems we have the same opinion at the least in that regard.

tiled roofing April 18, 2012 at 9:32 pm

After having lost my lizard by way of a insane event including a sexy nun your musings has made me to enjoy my day, you’re a prick

columbus furniture stores columbus May 2, 2012 at 11:05 pm

I’d like to congratulate you for this Very Awesome article thanks.

http://aajunkcars.com May 2, 2012 at 11:29 pm

I have no idea, but nonetheless , something about this preturbs me…. i’ll try to sleep on it and tell you whenever i have sussed it out

http://electronic-waste-recycling-columbus-ohio-recycling.com May 2, 2012 at 11:54 pm

this is definitely really good advice you’re offering up here, really, i consider the natural and organic methodology works wonders when it comes to most situations, seems we tend to acknowledge in any case in that regard.

natural beauty school May 3, 2012 at 12:19 am

I can’t say for sure, unfortunately something about this discomforts me…. i’ll go ahead and sleep on it and advise you the moment i’ve truly sussed it out